2.7

I recently visited the store in Burlington County, New Jersey. I apologize because I am unable to locate the store number at this time.

But here is its address:

1851 Burlington Mount Holly Rd

Mount Holly, New Jersey. 08060

My complaint is that there is pretty much next to nonexistent suggestive selling to either benefit the customer or the store. I ordered a 12 pcs tender meal with 2 large sides and was charged over $31. I get home to find that there is a special going on where I couldve purchased a 10 pcs tender for $10.99.

If I were informed of such an offer I wouldve add on more items, but instead I feel like I was taken, for which makes me want to lean towards another establishment for future orders.

Please reach out to the manager and suggest to them where they are missing out on a huge part of the drive thru persons responsibility to help the customer and have a positive affect on their sales. Thank you.

User's recommendation: Unfortunately unless they want to be over charged they need to check the online menu before going.

Product or Service Mentioned: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen 12-piece Chicken Combo Meal.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Pros: Good tasting chicken sandwich, Excellent chicken flavor, Worth driving past other chicken places to get.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Cons: Poor suggestive selling, Lack of good customer relations, Long wait at drive thru before order is even taken, Poor management, Customer respect.

Location: 1853 Route 541, Mount Holly, NJ 08060