370 Kamehamema Highway, Pearl City, HI 96782, USA
4.4
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I had one problem, but now that ive tried to contact corporate about it, the automated phone wouldnt allow me to take it off speaker, so it woke my baby up. I didn't want to contact the store manager of my location because she knows me and my voice very well, they are able to identify me through the drive threw speaker so i thought calling you guys to ask my question woukd be better.

My actual question is, when i took the survey and got a code, i didnt realize a drink wasn't included in the "meal" even though its inscluded in the chicken tender meal and kids meal. I also didn't realize the 2 peice woukd be bonefied. It wasnt specific. I ended up trashing the chicken i had driven out of my way for.

Went through the drive threw and they tell me at the window it doesn't come with a drink. I say thats fine, i can find something at home. Get home, and it's bone in chicken. I dont eat meat off the bone.

I went to check the reciept, maybe i'm wrong and didn't read it correctly. There was no reciept.

Product or Service Mentioned: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Chicken.

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 25, 2017.

Comments