on 6/15/17 I visited a Popeyes at 3400 Pulaski Hwy , Baltimore, MD 21224 and experienced the worst customer service from your manage who showed her name plate with just the name Sierra.I purchased a 2 pieces chicken and fried but was charged for a 2 piece combo meal for $6.99.

After examining my receipt I noticed that I didnt get what i order so i went back to the counter and ask for the manager, I told Sierra i did not get a drink with my meal because I didnt order a combo but paid for one. She started to yell that someone got your drink, I am not going to deal with this today, slam a cup on the counter and went to the back. I waited patiently until she return and told her I was going to report her to cooperate .

She replied go right ahead.Her behavior was unacceptable considering I could have gone anywhere for lunch but chose your restaurant.

Review about: 2 Piece Thighs And Fries.

I didn't like: Customer service, Manager customer service.

2.9
Quality of Food
Nutrition Description
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $7
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion