2.9
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

on 6/15/17 I visited a Popeyes at 3400 Pulaski Hwy , Baltimore, MD 21224 and experienced the worst customer service from your manage who showed her name plate with just the name Sierra.I purchased a 2 pieces chicken and fried but was charged for a 2 piece combo meal for $6.99.

After examining my receipt I noticed that I didnt get what i order so i went back to the counter and ask for the manager, I told Sierra i did not get a drink with my meal because I didnt order a combo but paid for one. She started to yell that someone got your drink, I am not going to deal with this today, slam a cup on the counter and went to the back. I waited patiently until she return and told her I was going to report her to cooperate .

She replied go right ahead.Her behavior was unacceptable considering I could have gone anywhere for lunch but chose your restaurant.

Review about: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Manager.

I didn't like: Customer service, Manager customer service.

Had an Experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

Comments

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - 3 99 Cajun Wings Deal Review Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I was attracted to your store popeyes louisana kitchen #11554,by a sign offering cajan wings 3 for 3.99. When i got to the window they said that they no longer..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Pissed customer Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "On wed aug 02 at 1:35 i stop at 8505 Liberty rd Randallstown md. To purchase lunch. i purchased 3 hot & honey tenders, 2 apple pies, mash potatoes and..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - THE BEST SERVICE EVER! OAK ST, CONWAY AR Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "THE KNOWLEDGE, FRIENDLINESS, COURTESY USED BY DOMINYQUE MOREHART WAS OVER AND ABOVE WHAT I EXPECTED. HER CHEERFUL FRIENDLY GREETING AT THE SPEAKER AND GREAT PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE WAS THE BEST. THE..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Bonafide Big Box Combo Meal Review from Addison, Texas Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Drive thru on 9/11/16, at Store 13200 U.S. 287, Haslet, TX 76052 at 4PM. I ordered a Bonifide $5 box, white meat w/red beans and cajun rice, was charged..." Read more Offerup - I already purchased his iPhone which was 200 dollars by payi Offerup "I already purchased his iPhone which was 200 dollars by paying with cashapp. The original price for the iPhone was 400 dollars. I sent him an offer of 200 he..." Read more Denver Mattress Company - Has been great ...now deflated Denver Mattress Company "We we're givin this mattress as a present several years ago and have loved using this product, up until several weeks ago I had to start occasionally adding air to..." Read more Tradesy - Horrible Customer Service Tradesy "The customer service for this site is non existent. I recently purchased a bracelet on there that does not match the description or the picture listed whatsoever. It was supposed..." Read more Kraft Maid And Lowes - Kraft Maid kitchen cabinets are junk! Kraft Maid And Lowes "We purchased a complete kitchen from Lower', who sold the Kraft Maid cabinets. We bought the cabinets from a sample door at the store. When the cabinets arrived at our..." Read more