20292 State Highway 46 W, Spring Branch, TX 78070
1.6

Star 1

My husband and I went through the outside fast lane (Hwy 46, Spring Branch, TX. The Window employee told us to move on up because it would be 2 1/2 min before we receive food.

Well, we waited for 5-10 min. I went inside and asked one employee what's taking so long? He proceeds to tell me he doesn't know about my order but he went to the manager and the manager looked at me and continued to keep working and ignored me. Not one employee (3) talked to me.

So I "yelled" hello!! Then the manager stopped and told me that we were told it would be a couple of minutes. I walked out quietly. We waited again and He comes out with our food and "chews" me out for hollering.

Of course, this issue was my fault in his thoughts. But I would not have had to "holler " if three employees did not ignore me and tried to allay my concerns! This man definitely wanted to tell me off! HE, did.

Ha,Ha. There are no more customer service caring with young millenials!

He told off a 71 year old woman!! I assume he got his revenge and felt good about it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Customer Care.

Comments

EVEN A BROKEN CLOCK IS RIGHT TWICE A DAY.

Your first mistake was yelling at the employees and managers. Yelling at someone is not going to get you anywhere!

Your second mistake was you did not apologized. This story sounds so liable and fabricated.

@Anonymous

Agreed with you. Customers like this are just looking for attention to start something with the employees and managers or looking to get something for free!

THE CUSTOMER IS ALL'WALLS RIGHT!

@Anonymous

No! You're are 100 percent wrong.

It's an two way street. Everybody needs to respect everybody if they are customer, manager or an employee.

@Anonymous

And people like you are alway stuck onto stupid for thinking that!

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Reviews