I like it when I am eating at Popeyes and they sometimes will go around to the people in the dining room and offer them an apple pie for free because they have been sitting around too long. Yesterday, while I was eating in Popeyes at about the time that they usually give away the pies, I heard the manager say real loudly "I just threw away 18 apple pies!" and I wondered why that he didn't at least ask if any of the customers wanted one of them.

I could have easily eaten 3 or 4 of them right on the spot, and I gladly would have taken the rest home with me for later. I think that if Popeyes only charged 49 cents for the apple pies, that they would sell out of all of them before they had to be thrown out. I know that I would order a couple of them every time I went if they were only 49cents each. The'd probably make just as much ,money as selling them for 99cents each, because then they wouldn'y have to be throwing away pies or giving them away for free.

Their apple pies are very little and cost too much for what you get. That's why more people don't buy them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Manager.

Comments

He should have donated them to the Salvation Army for the ladies and gentlemen staying there to enjoy. It is a sin to be wasteful, and food should never be thrown away when it can given to people who are in need. I am sure that they would have been very grateful to receive such a blessing.

Maybe the reason that he threw away the pies was because they got burned or overcooked or something, or maybe they fell on the floor.

You could of eaten 3 or 4 of them right there on the spot? Damn.

Those things aren't meant to be a meal, Dude.

Stop trashing your body with that garbage. You deserve better than that.

to MsCrabtree #1585747

An apple a day keeps the doctor away.