Verified Reviewer

1.3

o We were staying in Akron, Ohio at the Courtyard Marriott on 41 Furnace St. 44308.

We unfortunately ordered from Popeyes on 3/20/21 Store#1014* *** Howard St, Akron, OH. 44310 phone 330.253.9077. This is the second time we have been "burned" by this establishment,( the first time was in 2020). Our order number was 101**** on 3/20/2021.

We actually ordered; a Gallon of tea, and we got a large cup of tea, a 3 piece chicken dinner with red beans and rice and coleslaw, received chicken and salty red beans and rice minus the coleslaw; a chicken sandwich was ordered with coleslaw, and there was no coleslaw; and an 8 piece of mild chicken tenders, fries and an individual order of potatoes and gravy: received spicy chicken tenders and nothing else. We PAID for what we ordered and did not receive any or part of our order, being that we were from out of town, we ordered Door Dash and she was perfect. We do not have a Popeyes in Sandusky, OH. The whole point is that based on your commercials you are on point, why should you not expect your restaurants to be the same?

I wrote you before and you did absolutely NOTHING about the horrible service we got then. I would like to hear something from someone, I know that you simply don't care about us because after all you are getting paid for our business and we know your money is safe.

IF you can get off your high chairs I would like to know what you can do about this, because it is our money WASTED on your company. My phone number is 419.357.5477 and I can be reached.

User's recommendation: Do not go to Popeyes because their commercials are misleading and they could care less about their customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen 8-piece Chicken Family Combo Meal.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Pros: Your commercials are great.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Cons: But they are full of lives of uncaring workers and corporate, Lousy service.

Comments

#1995153

So get your greasy chicken elsewhere... Problem solved.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Reviews