Verified Reviewer

3.3

I ordered a 5 piece spicy with an 8.99 coupon from my mobile app. I also ordered a spicy chicken sandwich.

When I got home I discovered i had a breast and all dark meat. And my chicken sandwich was classic and not spicy. I took it back. I took it back.

I asked the manager what a 5 piece consist of. She told me. I told her what i got instead. She asked did they inform me they had no wings.

I said no. I had to ask if they would give me a breast instead. She said give it to him. They did but didn't even say sorry.

Just went back to working so i told them about their professionalism. And what a inconvenience it was to return it. She replied well i gave you a free beast didn't i.

She say she would have.gave me a fresh order as i was turning to walk away. I was pissed at that point so i walk out with a partially cold order of food and a feeling of being taken for my money and not appreciated as being a loyal customer.

User's recommendation: Well it's not customer fault for their mistakes and rude service. I guess if you want popeyes chicken you should choose a better location.

Location: Chicago, Illinois