To whom it concerns, please refund $6.58, to me, account my order was not completed.

I recently (1/26/22)visited a Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen located at,

725 11th Ct W Birmingham, Alabama 35204, store # 2456.

- [ ] At approximately 8:20ct, I entered the drive-thru, and, asked for a large mashed potato, I was told that they only had small sizes available, so I asked for two small orders. I was instructed to drive around for my total.

The employee told me the total was $6.58, and, asked for payment. I handed her my debit card, she processed the payment and returned my card and receipt. She then told me, there were no mashed potatoes and asked me if I wanted fries, macaroni and cheese, or chicken, I answered no and asked for a refund. the employee requested assistance from someone else who told me that she couldnt give me a refund and to come back tomorrow.

I handed her my receipt so she could indicate that I should receive a refund, she then told me to pull down and wait. At this point I pulled off frustrated and hungry!

I dont believe this is the way you intend to do business or how you want your customers treated. Please reconcile this matter favorably towards me, with the standard that has made Popeyes the benchmark for Louisiana style chicken from Birmingham, Al to Bowie Maryland, Sincerely

Alfred L Rodgers

alrodjr2@***.com

5801 Emily Circle

Irondale, Alabama 35210

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Pros: Good product.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Cons: Poor service rude manager.

Location: Birmingham, Alabama