Verified Reviewer

1.4

We drove up to the drive thru at the Popeye's in New Iberia, La and sat there for about 5 minutes with no one acknowledging us for our order. During this time I was hollering "Hello".

I finally got tired of waiting and drove around so that I could go inside and see what the problem was. When I went in, I spoke with someone, I think a manager, and asked him why no one would take our order at the drive thru. He stated that the drive thru does not beep when a truck goes through I don't know how he knew I was driving a truck. I then asked him if I could order there at the window and he stated no..

A black gentleman was standing there and I am assuming that he ordered his meal there. am assuming that he ordered his meal there at the window. We finally left and called corporate for the poor service given at this location.

This place has gone hill in the recent years. I feel there is also some prejudice going on here from talking with other white customers other

User's recommendation: Don't eat here until all of the management is changed to a bipartisan management. Mix it with a white race in there might help.

Location: New Iberia, Louisiana