2.8
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I was in the drive thru attempting to place my order at store# 4749 and I began by tell the lady I had a coupon on my phone then she interruptes me to say she can't take the coupon because it had to be a paper one. I said excuse me and she said she coulldnt take the coupon once more, so I asked what was the issue and she says she will take it this time but she wouldn't the next.

She then ask is that all and I say a boneless wing bash and before I could finish she interrupted me yet again and rudely says "that chicken frozen" so I said that'll be all. I drive to the window and hand her my card and she was taking another order at that time and I observed her still being rude... She hands me a box no bag with honey and hot sauce on top, but I hear her say to the manager that they ordered the boneless wing bash after she just told me they were frozen... I was appalled and I simply asked her for corporate number and she said she don't have it...

She don't know it, but I could go online to find it. We were there at 6:34pm (time on receipt) tonight and the cashier name on the receipt that she gave (doesn't match my credit-card receipt total meaning it's not mine) me was Meosha and to make matters even worse my food was not hot, but I refused to go back to deal with that type of behavior which the manager on duty was right behind her in the window.

I liked: When i left.

I didn't like: Rudeness of staff, Old food, Lied to about purchasing a menu item.

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 09.

Comments

I currently work here. I'm so sorry that happened to you.