Verified Buyer

Original review updated by user Apr 25, 2022

I frequent Popeyes at least 3/4 times a week. Cashier unprofessional, nasty, and disrespectful After asking for special sauce, I was told I could not have any because I didnt buy tender, I said Ms I just spent $34.00 and I cant get 2 sauces and she said no Im not going to loose my job for you, she still never said I had to pay for them so I said

thats fine but when I said ok just give me hot sauce the employee threw the item and after looking in the bag it was grape jelly and honey no hot sauce, when asked to speak with.

a Manager so that I could make my complaint about my service received by the employee I was told no manager on duty and the rest of the young females became ignorant! So I think its best for my family to go else where because this seems to be a pattern for Popeyes employees Ive witnessed employees fight among themselves and customers are not being served.

I as well as other customer just left and went else where!! Its always the same type of staff in all your entities at least 90%

User's recommendation: Find somewhere else to eat chicken, someone is going to get seriously hurt in one of your entities!!!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Comments

You get more flies with honey than with vinegar.

I know you are a child, but just because you did not get your way does not mean the cashier was nasty. Why should she lose her job because you are greedy.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Reviews