Verified Buyer

Original review updated by user Apr 28, 2022

I have visited 3 Popeyes stores 1 in East Fort Worth Texas off Eastchase Parkway and 2 in Arlington Tx. One tonight 4/27/2022 on SE Green Oaks and the other one was last month on W.

Pioneer Arlington. The individuals who work at all 3 stores are were very immature and unprofessional! If your store closes at 10 or 11 pm but the consumer arrives to the store before then have the balls to come to the window or over the intercom and say we are closed or we do not have any food to serve. Do not wave me off or run and hide laughing at me.

I paid for food on my mobile app and the funds were taken out my account at 10:40 ish but you already closed.

I am sick of being treated the same way at all 3 different Popeyes in this area I would like to speak to the regional manager and owners for each of these stores. I have a video for one of my experiences.

User's recommendation: Find another place to spend your money.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Location: Arlington, Texas

Comments

1. Go earlier 2.

If you have to ask for an apology, why bother because it won't be sincere 3. Consider if you really want to eat food that such juvenile, immature people have prepared

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Reviews