Verified Reviewer

1.4
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Mar 08, 2021

I got a call from store phone #, they left some garbled message. I couldn't pick up.

Called back 7 x's...funny...no answer. I still have that garbled message.

When is some intelligent individual going to contact me? I want you to hear this message.

Original review posted by user Jan 29, 2021

Receipt #32January 15, 2021 @ 7:09 pm.

Drive through order fell to the floor as he was about to give to me. He said to pull forward, the order had to be redone.

About 30 seconds later, maybe less, he brings order out. At home, took out green beans 1st, sandwich, then red beans and rice leaking the juice, next fries, only about 6, 7 were in the fries bag. The rest were strewn on the bottom of the bag. Only reasonably warm food was green beans and sandwich, although I had to microwave it.

I called the restaurant up to 10 pm or so and always busy. Next day, busy. Have experienced this b4 and it's pathetic.

I decided to do online complaint but too many characters and I had to go back 3 x's to delete stuff then I was kicked out...took too long. Decided to call today and leave complaint.

User's recommendation: Very Unprofessional at times. Too many chiefs. Based on last three visits. Last visit...total failure.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Pros: Spicy chicken is good.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Cons: Unprofessional a business should always answer phone, Never serve dropped food ever again that is nasty.

Location: 7430 South Stony Island Avenue, Chicago, IL 60649