3.0
Quality of Food

Please people start complaining about the application.12 pages of strongly disagree, disagree, agree, strongly agree questions.

If that isnt enough to *** you off there about 200 other random *** questions I could have aced in the 4th grade. I did this test for my wife who has difficulty with some English words but has worked way too many years in fast food. The application asked me nearly 50 dam questions on leadership, yet the dam job pays $8.50 or some *** like that. My wife wasn't applying for fing management.

Anyone else agree that that was a ridiculous pile of garbage to fill out application? Oh AND also the retarded manager told my wife, no work till I get the date on your green card. I filled out the dam application for my wife and there was no goddam question that asked me that information and there was no way to edit the application after it was submitted complete to management. LOAD OF FING ***!

The manager was rude to my wife when she told her to go back to the application to put the green card dates.I am sure this manager is just fing stellar to work for and be served by (this comment I just made is sarcasm by the way, for the slow witted).

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of management. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "bad management" of popeyes louisiana kitchen careers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $16320. Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned popeyes louisiana kitchen careers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen.

Had an Experience with Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

Comments

steven.louis

I wrote this post and I thought I should add one side note.I helped my wife apply through snagajob.

We had gotten a congratulatory email saying that my wife was hired. According to the manager at that particular popeyes that is not so.

I am disgruntled and I don't even work or associate or buy food from them.I have only eaten there a hand full of time literally and I thought the food was good, but I prefer steak, seafood, or Latin cuisine so I pass on popeyes.