3.3K views
2.2
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I recently moved to Texas from Kansas , they do not offer onion rings in north east Texas . I went back to Kansas and ate at a Popeyes only to find that they switched onion rings to a frozen type that is not even close to the original.

I'm very disappointed , you're onion rings were the best, not anymore . Many people in Texas say they remember having onion rings here and don't know why they were discontinued .

I would think this is an item that would not be regional , but offered in all locations. You're onion rings were part of what made your restaurant what it is.

Reason of review: No onion rings-changed onion rings.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• No Onion Rings

Comments

Haven't eaten at Popeyes in years. In Florida, the rings were eliminated and I haven't stopped in a Popeyes since.

Stupid corporate move. Cajun fries, ahhh, no thanks.

Popeyes PLEASE..... Bring back the onion rings

I live in Eunice, Louisiana and they just recently stopped making onion rings. This was my favorite onion rings and I’m currently pregnant and crave them all the time! If anyone knows a Popeyes that has them please share!!

to Erin Danielle #1595166

Pineville, Alexandria and Leesville, La still have onion rings. Anything South of there... Forget it.

I live outside the skirts of New Orleans(Kenner) And the employees told me they had stopped making them and to complain to the corporate to bring them back..No other place has the same batter onion rings unless its in a high end restaurant that offer home made battered rings and not the frozen ones .

Last month they stopped selling onion rings & corn-on-the-cob, both were staples here in Lafayette, LOUISIANA. No explanation was given when we inquired.

I just went to Popeyes and was disappointed that they don’t have onion rings anymore

I still miss the onion rings and we haven't had them in Florida in many, many sad years. Bring them back please! (And, not just to those lucky New Orleans customers.)

to Popeyes Onion Rings Lover #1632395

Dear consumer, you will find our new Cajun fries instead at all locations. Enjoy!

I just heard that of course Popeyes was bought out by the same people that own Burger King and they're taking onion rings off the menu I think it's a stupid idea because where I'm from here in the Metro New Orleans area that's a big seller on their menu and the one-of-a-kind none of the fast food restaurants have anything like it Burger King's onion ring suck so I don't know why it's my favorite one of my favorites they have on their menu and they're taking it off

Can't find them here in Northern Virginia either. So disappointed they were one of our favorite parts of the meal. Please Popeyes bring them back

to Trbute23 #1632397

Dear consumer, you wiill find our new Cajun fries at all locations. Enjoy!

POPEYES!!!! BEING BACK YOUR ORGINAL ONION RINGS!!!!!!HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN HOW GREAT THEY WERE!!! ,,,ONE OF THE BEST OF ALL TIME!!!!!

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1218537

Another former fan of Popeye's nostalgic for onion rings of old!

Melbourne, Florida, United States #1214568

Agreed! I can't find them in Florida anymore and it's disappointing.

to Anonymous #1225309

They have onion rings at the Popeye's in Vero Beach...the one right off of I-95! They're deeeeeee-licious!

Keller, Texas, United States #1197402

I agree!! I grew up in Louisiana, but now being in Texas I can't ever get any onion rings.

They look at me like I'm crazy when I ask them about it. I emailed corporate, but they have yet to respond!!!

I got my onion rings and there were good asf hahaha you didn't get any. Them *** were good

to Anonymous #1325255

Tsk tsk another child playing on the internet.