3.6
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I started working at Popeye's in battle creek, MI.Since October 18 or 22nd year of 2015.

There is a lot of sexual harassment, liying, total disrespect from the managers. Management went behind my back and lied about me of how I was performing my job. They have the owner convinced I'm nothing but a problem, and that there aren't any problems in which is a major lie. In which is far from the truth.

The G.M. manager hires girls only because he thinks there hot and thinks if he works on them they'll sleep with him. He's married with kids. The store is a hot mess in the morning.

It's as if they barely tried to get the whole place clean for the next. One manager, he opens the store at times and everytime he does he's stuck cleaning it all up. Management would come up with a new rule and never once told me about it. I had no clue of this new rule until they came up to me and complained about it.

I always stopped my prep and went up front to help pack orders.

But then the manager's are all saying that I wasn't doing that.Check the security cameras like I asked before.

Review about: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Manager.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Comments

Nothing has been resolved.Carla bean still has to call me to finish the phone interview.

Can't ever get in touch with cooperate. And the people I have complained about still work there. They have caused me to relapse mentally, they were all well aware of my diagnoses.

I have doctor evidence that says i didn't fall hard untill they started to go against.Its not right to do that to people who have mental disorders, or beacause you refuse to sleep with them.